CREW Houston was founded in 1996 to further professional women in the commercial real estate industry. With over 200 highly motivated members employed in diversified fields of business, all segments of the commercial real estate sector are represented in each discipline necessary to close a transaction. By offering a rich networking environment nationwide, CREW members expand their knowledge and resources to better equip themselves to serve their clients. Beyond the business world we build, we have a dynamic community outreach program and a grant program to give back to the communities in which we work. CREW Houston is a chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network.
Vision, Mission and Goals
To be the association of choice for the most influential women in Houston's commercial real estate industry
- CREW Houston is dedicated to furthering the professional and personal success of its members.
- Continue to elevate CREW Houston's brand as a powerful, influential and relevant commercial real estate organization.
- Provide a platform and opportunities for members to achieve the highest levels of their personal, professional and leadership potential.
- Promote member involvement and diversity and provide leadership development.
- Support the vision and mission of CREW Network.
- Maintain financial stability and efficient operations through governance structures and internal controls.
P.O. Box 59
Bellaire, TX 77402
1201 Wakarusa Dr.
Lawrence, KS 66049