Message from the President
- CREW Houston’s 15-Year Anniversary with the recognition of the Top 15 Women in Commercial Real Estate
- Record breaking Sponsorship for 2012
- Explosive Membership Growth of 18%
- Monthly premier programs along with more than 400 guests in attendance at the October Annual Forecast Luncheon with nationally recognized Marci Rossell
- Another stellar year for CREW Houston Golf Classic raising over $25,000 for CREW Network Foundation
- Continued committee growth and involvement
Moving into 2013, CREW Houston will continue to strive to be the association of choice by offering leading edge programs, leadership training and special events. It is our goal for CREW Houston to be recognized for our visionary accomplishments and to be the place where real estate transactions get done through the membership of CREW Network. We will continue to focus on our quality of membership, diversification of specialties across the real estate industry, years of experience and a culture that everyone is proud to be a part of.
We encourage you to GET INVOLVED and SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE! Let US promote YOU! Keep us informed about your successes.
I challenge each of you to bring a potential member, guest or sponsor to our 2013 monthly luncheons starting on Monday, January 7. We are shooting for record attendance this year; help us make it happen!
Here is to a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous 2013.
2013 CREW Houston President
Senior Vice President, Transwestern