By joining CREW Houston and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate
Annual CREW Houston Member Benefits include:
- Networking Events: Anytime CREW Houston members come together, networking and business development happens
- Member-Only Events: Small Intimate special events with a networking and social component
- Monthly Industry Lunch Programs: CREW Houston prides itself on offering current, informative monthly programs on topics of interest to our members and guests.
- CREW Houston Committees: Joining a CREW Houston committee is the best way to get to know fellow CREW Houston members, share your business information and make deals happen.
- CREW Network: Access to nearly 12,000 members worldwide in more than 75 major markets. CREW Network is the industry’s premier business network dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW Houston and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements:
Level of Membership and Requirements:
Download Graduate Student Application
Applicant must have current direct involvement in Commercial Real Estate for a period of at least five (5) years. The applicant's primary business must be derived primarily (75%) from a discipline listed on this application (see page 3) and must have CREW Houston Board of Directors approval.
Applicant must have current direct involvement in Commercial Real Estate, for a period of zero to five years. The applicant's primary business must be derived primarily (75%) from a discipline listed on this application (see page 3) and must have CREW Houston Board of Directors approval.
Applicant must be currently employed in, and have at least five (5) years of experience in a field related to commercial real estate, which benefits, supports or supplies a service or product to Commercial Real Estate Professionals. The applicant’s primary business must be derived from a qualified field of commercial real estate for Affiliate Members listed on this application (see page 3) and must have CREW Houston’s Board of Directors approval.
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Contact Isabel Galvan for more information.